Prayas Ray Barman Earlier Life:
Prayas Ray Barman was born on 25 October 2002 (age 16 Years) in Durgapur, West Bengal. His father Dr.Kaushik Ray Barman is a general physician and mother name is not known. Stay tuned here for more details about his early life.
Physical Appearance – Prayas Ray Barman height 1.85 m (6’1” feet) and weight 72 kg. He has black colour hair and a black eye. His religion and caste details are unknown.
Prayas Ray Barman Career:
Barman undertakes his cricketing journey at the Ram Pal Cricket Academy in Gargi College in South Delhi. However, Barman honed his skills at the Durgapur Cricket Center under Shibnath Roy.
On September 20, 2018, Payas made his List A debut for Bengal against Jammu and Kashmir at Chennai and bagged 4 wickets. He ended the tournament as Bengal’s leading wicket-taker in the 2018-19 Vijay Hazare Trophy.
He made his T20 debut against Mizoram in the 2018-19 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy at Cuttack on February 21, 2019. With his impressive skills with the ball, he was bought by Royal Challengers Bangalore for a price of Rs. 1.5 crore in the 2018 IPL auction.
Prayas Ray Barman Facts:
– Prayas made his List A debut against Jammu and Kashmir in September 2018.
– He was the highest wicket-taker for Bengal in the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018-19.
– He made his T20 debut against Mizoram in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2018-19.
– In 2018 IPL auction, Royal Challengers Bangalore bought him for Rs.1.5 crore.
– He considers Virat Kohli as his idol.
– He is a fan of legendary Australian leg-spinner Shane Warne who is otherwise known as King of Spin.
Here completing Prayas Ray Barman Biography, Wiki, Age, Caste, Height, Birthday, Profile, Family. Share your comments below for further updates or corrections. Check out above to know about more celebrities and latest news updates.